Sunday, June 6, 2010

a concert

Fiona and I has listened to a concert yesterday.
This is a cello concert. The performer is my good friend Lin, Gui Ru.
This is my first time listens to the concert. I think the cello only low and deep timbre before has not listened.


The cello's timbre change stems from my anticipation. Gui Ru moves her finger very fast. I had not thought a string can create so many kinds of changes. I most like the part is Gui Ruyan gathers the following part. She performs is a series of Chinese music of  the following part. When the foreign musical instrument meets the Chinese music to have the marvelous feeling. Then, Gui Ru puts out a small piece ball to collect the cello. It is very suitable with the small piece ball cello. Finally, I want saying that Gui Ru the performance is very good!!
If next time has her performance, not to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment