Sunday, May 9, 2010

the thief's carnival

       I get out of bed very early today, because my friend has a performance in the afternoon. I am very excited. All stemmed from yesterday evening, the department of Drama's schoolmate want taking advantage of the work to take the stage scenery, my work was very lucky is chosen on. Therefore they invite me to visit their performance. They invite me to participate free. I goes to my studio makes the work very early. My time is press, because my exhibition soon will start at next week, but my work is not yet complete. I worried very much, but I want to see my work to use in the stage. This is my first time lends the work for other people to arrange the stage. The work can receive them to like causes me to be very happy.

       I see a play together with my friend this afternoon. This is my first time to go the experiment the theater to watch the drama. This is a star anise's building, the inside space is not big. This performance is the third-grade student. Many people watch this interesting performance. The performance subject is the thief's carnival. The story occurs in the 50s's Shanghai, between three thieves and rich family amusing thing. The actor performs lifelike. I am very happy my work to be able on which helps in this performance. The matter what a pity is in the performance cannot photograph, therefore I am unable to leave behind the commemoration.
    After watching this performance, I very self-satisfied I am the university of Arts student.

No comments:

Post a Comment